Friday, March 11, 2011

Spongebob! XII: Spongebob works hard and goes to the prom*

*Not in that order

But before I get to the episodes, I thought about when doing the best episode evar at the end. I mentioned I'd limit it to 5 per season, but I only picked two 1st season episodes. That's not fair, so I decided to include two episode I already talked about:
E02b: Ripped Pants
E10b: F.U.N.

And for those who don't remember E05a: Pizza Delivery is also in, and the last two are later in the season.

Episode 12a: The Chaperon

I remember seeing this episode a lot. Too many times. Did not really like it. Hence why I only have one clip and it is just a song.... which is decent I guess.




Ugggghh.... the plot is that Pearl doesn't have a date for the prom, Spongebob goes, ruins everything. Pearl ends up having a decent time. Also, there is something about a dummy, idk.

But at least the following episode which is attached to this is good.

Episode 12b: Employee of the Month

Spongebob has been employee of the month consistently for a while. Squidward sees it for the sham that it really is- it is to make Spongebob work harder. Sponge however keeps constantly mocking Squidward, up to a point where the latter decides he'll usurp Spongebob.
They have an epic battle trying to prevent the other from getting to work on time. But when they do get to work, they go crazy. And as I like to call it

The Krusty Krab on crack (though I guess it is called Charlie Sheen nowadays)




A great episode, which may not be apparent by the fact I only have one clip, though it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment