Monday, February 14, 2011

Spongebob! Lesson 5: Despair of Pizza and Pineapples

Episode 5a: Pizza Delivery

As with anything, there is a desire to determine what is the best. Spongebob is no exception. Going through the seasons, I picked out some of the best episodes. So when I get done with all the episodes in like 50 years, then I can do a countdown of the top episodes. But there are so many great episodes, so I had to narrow it down to five episodes a season..... except for the first season, because there weren't many stand out episodes....except for this and one other.
Anyways, this episode doesn't really have any great standout moments. Rather the reason I like this episode is the good story arc, constant stream of good humor and that fact the Squidward apparently has a heart.
So here is the entire episode.....I'm probably ruining some copyright laws. I think I need to stay stuff, like I don't own the rights to Spongebob Squarepants. They belong to Nickelodeon (I guess).

Best Episode Ever Nominee:



Episode 5b: Home Sweet Pineapple

Spongebob's home is devoured by nematodes. All that's left is a pebble.
So he has to go home to his parents. Patrick saves the day, and invites Spogebob to stay over at his place. The results are not great.....but hilarious:



Spongebob tries to stay at Squid's, but that's obviously not going to work.

So the episode ends with this dramatc scene:



And he goes to live with his parents, and we never hear from Spongebob again.......
Wait, that's not right. The pebble was a seed which spits out a home, identical to what he had before. The status quo is restored. And Spongebob tells Squid, as he does on more than a few occasions, "I'm back forever."

Overall, this episode is alright

No comments:

Post a Comment