Monday, April 11, 2011

Spongebob! XX: Well I'm hooked. And Spongebob's a superhero

It's the final episodes of the season.
*not a very strong finish....awwwwww

Episode 20a: Hooky

I don't like this episode. But looking back on it, it does have some great moments. 
Apparently there are fisherman in the ocean. Mr. Krabs warn that the hooks are back. Spongebob goes to play with them, with motivation from Patrick.

Spongebob is like, those things are dangerous
And Patrick is like:



And I'm like, yes. Very.

Squidward and Mr. Krabs have some pretty great lines.



I just like that scene, well what Squid says. And people fish are just jerks apparently.

And a continuation of that scene.




*Also, Squidward has taken breaks before and after. Another proof in my belief that all episodes are cannon, but the episodes aren't in order.

I don't like the ending, so I am not going to talk about it.

Also, this joke has done similarly before, but it's still funny:



Also words of wisdom from Patrick Star: How can they be dangerous. They're covered in free cheese!
Episode 20b: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II

Le sigh. More Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. There has only been one good one. And that is.... IV? I think. So let's get this over with.

Spongebob wins some memorabelia of the heros in a contest. It bothers those eldery spandex wearing fools. So they make a deal. Spongebob gets to hang with them for a day. Best moments of the episode:





And thats it.
A lackluster finish to the season.

Season one has been conquered!

I made some compilations and stuff, but I want to make a title screen and stuff, so I'll try to do that on Friday before I move on to season two.
In the mean time I leave you with

and

Epicness is epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment