Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday Comic (almost)

So I have been missing for a week...whatever. I'll get to that later. The Sunday Comic will be shelved for a while (due to issues with no one able/willing to draw them). So until that gets sorted out you get NUSSSSSING! Except this.


Concept: Chris Reintal
Picture: Aphrodite and Eros by Giovanni Pellagrini, head from artwork by Ken Sugimori
Edited together by Chris Reintal


Another fantastic work by me with Microsoft Paint. So after my other genius work, I thought to myself who else has an afro, so I can edit Bouffalant's head on it? And then it hit me- Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love (Roman equivalent is Venus) sounds like Afrodite. And a google image search led me to this picture and BOOM! Comic genius.

So this was just a spur of the moment. I made it and posted it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment