Monday, January 10, 2011

What happened to 2010?

So it is the last full year before the apocalypse, so we need to make the most of it. I don't really do the whole New Years resolution thing, but this year I decided that I should cut down on procrastination. And in resolution fashion i managed to accomplish nothing in the first week. This is due to hanging out with friends I haven't seen in a while. And Assassin's Creed 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

So I beat Asscreed 2. Usually not the fan of too much sandboxyness, but AC2 was great. Killing guards and throwing their ragdoll-ass off the roof never gets old. Also, sandbox games tend to have glitches 'n stuff. Playing this I became disappoint that I don't have some form of video capture. I could have showed all y'all how Ezio thought he was diving head first into water, and instead hits the ground. So great

CODBO was pretty addictive- not the standard deathmatch, rather the cool ones. Gun game. Kill some dudes, getting a new gun with each kill. All the way up to the ballistic knife. Kill someone with the ballistic nife, you win. Also, if you get stabbed, then you go down a gun. 
Apparently, I was really good, but instead of winning the thing, I ran around stabbin' the FUCK (0:27) out of everyone.

But the best occurance, was a meme that was created playing the Sticks & Stones gametype. Everyone has crossbow, ballistic knife, and tomahawk. Stab kills are 25 points, ballistic and crossbow 100 and 'hawk 10. But if you get hit with a tomahawk you lose all your points. So it's fun to throw them around. And as we were playing, we heard this about 16 year old assumidly white, douchbag talking through his headset: "I have like six hawks. I have sooo many hawks." Funny thing is, 6 isn't all that much, as my friend averaged around 8. The best part was how he said it. I can't convey it to you really how great it is, but I did some poor MS painting, and ended up with these:
Original

Obvious continuation:



Might as well:


That should fill my visual aid quota for this post..... too much text this time I guess. Now I will start to keep my resolution, which will include more regular blogging. 

I plan on doing a looking back post on the 2010 in games/film/music, n stuff. Though I'll finish my top 20 countdown first. That will buy me time to watch True Grit, Tron, and The Fighter, so I can have a better "best of 2010 movies".

No comments:

Post a Comment